How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Cook quinoa in 2 cups of boiling water until all the water has evaporated.
- As the quinoa cooks, line a tray with baking paper and spread the pumpkin on the tray evenly. Coat the pumpkin in 1 tbsp olive oil. Add the cumin, sweet paprika and cinnamon.
- Roast the pumpkin until the surface is slightly tender. Add the plums to the tray facing up and finish roasting until both are tender.
- Transfer the quinoa to a bowl and add the pumpkin, walnuts, mint, feta, lime juice and leftover olive oil.
- Gently stir to combine.
- Cut the plums into eighths and put in salad bowl.
- To serve, evenly distribute the salad among plates.
Read NextHomemade Oat-Free ‘Muesli’ + Yoghurt
By Queen Garnet
Mar 08, 2019