How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- Evenly mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- In another bowl, mix butter and sugar together. Add in the milk, eggs, vanilla essence and banana until well blended.
- Add the dry bowl of ingredients slowly into the wet bowl of ingredients, stirring as you pour.
- Add the plums and stir to combine.
- Grease a loaf pan with some butter and pour batter into pan.
- Put in oven for 50 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave the bread to cool until slightly warm before transferring to wire rack.
Read NextHomemade Oat-Free ‘Muesli’ + Yoghurt
By Queen Garnet
Mar 08, 2019